Train with Betty Sue O'Brian. Why? A Past President of IIPA, a Diplomat Instructor for IIPA, and a Certified Master Sclerologist.
Iridology is the analysis of the iris (colored part of the eye) to discover a person’s inherited strengths and weaknesses.
We offer on-line training, books, in-person analysis, and mentoring for IIPA Certification to Iridologists around the Globe. Your location does not matter; we can Skype or Facetime.
But if you are in Mississippi, the next in-person Iridology I & II class is June 15-17th from 9-5.
BETTY SUE O'BRIAN N.D, B.S., M.S.
Betty Sue is a practicing Iridologist and Sclerologist who also teaches and publishes textbooks:
- Past President, International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA)
- Diplomat Instructor for IIPA
- Certified Master Sclerologist, International Sclerology Institute
Betty Sue is a Traditional Naturopath who consults, teaches classes, and writes books about how true healing encompasses an integrated, balanced program including nutrition, herbs, energy work, essential oils, etc:
- Traditional Naturopath and Natural Physician, British School of Natural Medicine
- Natural Physician & Herbalist, School of Natural Medicine, CO
- Master Herbalist, Rosemary Gladstar
- Living Foods Educator, The Ann Wigmore Institute, Puerto Rico
Betty Sue is a Diplomat Instructor at the Southern Institute of Natural Health (SINH).
Would you like to talk to Betty Sue? Contact her now with your question and she will be sure to get back to you.
It can be hard to find someone, via the internet, who will listen to you, and talk to you in person about your journey.